Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Municipal Waste debuts yet another 'horror-themed' video on Fangoria



I always love me some Municipal Waste, so I figured I should put up the link to the group's new video for the song "Acid Sentence" off Massive Aggressive.

Here is some info on the video straight from the press release:

"Based on the legendary serial killer John Haigh, the song/video center around a serial killer who bathes his victims in acid. The clip was shot over several weeks in May and June of 2010 and features the band as well as plenty of Fangoria-style gore. The gore and body parts were provided by the world-renowned Dapper Cadaver, whose fine gore craftsmanship has graced TV shows like 'Bones' and 'Dexter.'"

Check out the video via Fangoria.com and I'll post the video straight on the blog, once/if it is available to do so.

No comments: