Monday, April 5, 2010

Lack of Updates: Back on Track Soon?

You may have noticed there haven't been any posts since last Monday. Last week was crazy and this week is only going to get more intense (actually the worst of it was today). I will try and update when I can, but also make sure to tune in to The Metal Show from 8 to 9 p.m. tonight if I don't collapse from exhaustion!

Oh and I'll be putting a link to my review of Slash's solo album tomorrow too, so check back for my thoughts on that one.

UPDATE: So I ended up passing out from exhaustion and missing my show on Monday night, ha ha. I didn't actually think it would happen!

My week is still very busy, so I am updating this post with the perfect song for a rough week below... "Pisses Me Off" courtesy of Chris Caffery!

-Randy

No comments: