Thursday, January 14, 2010

Extreme Metal Thursdays: Obituary

I'm finishing up reading Albert Mudrian's Choosing Death: The Improbable History of Death Metal & Grindcore, which I have determined is the most interesting history book ever written.

There has been a lot of name-dropping of Obituary who I got into a little while back now and decided to go have a listen to em'. Now you too can rock out with me to "Turned Inside Out" off 1990's Cause of Death.



If only I had discovered death metal back when I was 3... instead I was probably watching something more along the lines of this which ponders what it would be like to be turned-inside-out for real (note for maximum effectiveness play top video and mute bottom video):



For all current Obituary news check out the band's official Web site or if you are lucky enough catch the band on a tour near you.

No comments: