Friday, November 6, 2009

Arsis Starve For the Devil

To all my fellow metal heads:

I, Randy, host of The Metal Show on KRUI 89.7FM (8-9 p.m.) have been kind of spastic in my blogging activity. So starting now I hope to get caught up and provide up-to-date news for all you all. So I begin with some Arsis news.

I remember when We Are the Nightmare came out in 2008, it rocked my CD player for awhile. So I am hoping for good things with the band's latest which comes out on February 9, 2010.

Recently the album cover and tracklist were revealed over the Internet, so check em' out below as well as one of my favorite tunes off the previous album.



Starve For The Devil track listing:

01. Forced To Rock
02. A March For The Sick
03. From Soulless To Shattered (Art In Dying)
04. Beyond Forlorn
05. The Ten Of Swords
06. Closer To Cold
07. Sick Perfection
08. Half Past Corpse O'Clock
09. Escape Artist
10. Sable Rising

Bonus tracks:

11. A Pound Of Flesh (For The Hell Of It)
12. The Lake (KING DIAMOND cover)

Also: Sorry about the sound quality on this one, but it will at least give you idea of the bands crazy riffage if you've never heard them before.

No comments: