Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Edition of The Metal Show TONIGHT!

Listen in tonight from 8-9 p.m. as I bring you a very special Halloween show! I will be playing lots of metal classics, as well as some non-metal favorites to get people pumped for the upcoming holiday.

Click here to tune in via the Web!

Don't forget that every Monday night from 6-10 p.m. is Metal Monday on KRUI 89.7FM. Also while you are waiting for my Halloween show, check out this classic shortened clip of Helloween's "Halloween" epic.

2 comments:

Rob Liz said...

Wow that brings me back. I remember staying up late watching Headbangers Ball when that vid would come on. Usually followed by Savatage's Hall of the Mountain King:P

Unknown said...

Hey there my name's Craig. I work@the Industry , we just got new owners and we're doing a metal night every monday, rotating cast of people spinning vinyl , cd's ipod whatever. was hoping you could A:promote it on your show and B) seeing if you;d be interested in coming in and DJing once in a while as well, we will occasionally have bands play as well and play music before and after. There's no cover, 19 and up admitted, $2 PBR and half price whiskey. Anyhow, just let me know what you think. I can also set you up with free passes for any show you may want to come see there.