Monday, September 14, 2009

Somebody "Check My Brain"...

So... this week looks to involve very little sleep. And to top things off I might have to miss The Metal Show tomorrow night due to the Buckethead concert...

I hate to miss shows, but I can't pass up Buckethead! Please forgive me! The Metal Show will be back next Monday September 21, bigger, badder and better than ever, with new tunes from Ace Frehley, Shadows Fall, Megadeth, 3 Inches of Blood, The Black Dahlia Murder and Dying Fetus, not to mention some great metal classics in between.

Now onto the good news. Alice In Chains released another video, this time for the song "Check My Brain". A great Alice In Chains tune!

This is much more straightforward than the video for "A Looking In View", but still shows the band rockin' out in all its glory.

No comments: