Thursday, July 30, 2009

Will Immortal Fall on October 6?

Immortal's new studio album "All Shall Fall" is a little over two months away and people are wondering if the band can pull off a great album in 2009.

I always say Immortal is my favorite black metal band and I think the band will release some blistering music, even if it isn't as epic as "At the Heart of Winter".

Check out the new album cover below, which actually doesn't feature the band members on it (the only album to do this since "At the Heart of Winter"). It looks kind of cheesy, I mean for me seeing Immortal on the cover would be like seeing Kiss on the albums of its covers back in the day.



UPDATE: More details on the release including photos out today. Album will be available October 6 in the US in the following formats.

* Standard jewelcase CD
* Limited-edition digipack
* Limited-edition 180g vinyl
* Limited-edition picture disc
* Limited-edition box, only available through Nuclear Blast webshop.

I take back what I said about the album looking cheesy. The front opening like gates to Immortal pic is pretty rad!





No comments: