Monday, March 23, 2009

Amon Amarth "Guardians of Asgaard" Music Video (and new Queensryche)

So now that Spring Break is over it's time for me to come back to reality and start doing some work! That includes working on this blog, so here is a new music video from Amon Amarth for "Guardians of Asgaard" off "Twilight of the Thunder God".

It is some badass melodic viking metal! There are even guest vocals from LG Petrov of Entombed fame.

I wanted to put up the new Queensryche video also, but a) the new song "If I Were King" is kind of boring and b) I cannot find any of the videos that will let me embed them on my page. Damn copyright protection.

Anyways here is the link to that video on Military.com (if only they made a cooler song in support of those troops).

UPDATE: You can preview more of the album online now. Here are the links to listen on various music players... I kind of like the first track, but the rest is just mediocre in my opinion. It sounds a little stronger than some of the more recent efforts though.

+Quicktime
+Windows Media Player
+Realplayer

DOUBLE UPDATE: New Queensryche streaming live on VH1's The Leak!

I gotta say, I actually like some of the tunes much better than "American Soldier"! Nothing insanely good, but some decent tunes.

Now for the metal!

Guardians Of Asgaard ft. LG Petrov

No comments: