Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Metal Show will not be airing tonight...

I am posting to regrettably inform listeners that The Metal Show will not be airing this Tuesday, March 10, 2009.

Feel free to listen in as Mt. St. Helen's Vietnam Band will be interviewed in place of the show and will be playing at The Mill (I am holding a rally to throw eggs at the band when they play, so feel free to join in there!).

Seriously, though while I may be angry that my show isn't airing tonight, I am always in support of the bands and understand they want some exposure on the radio (just don't do it during The Metal Show next time).

Next week is Spring Break so The Metal Show will be off the air then also.

TUESDAY MARCH 24TH WILL MARK THE DATE THAT THE METAL SHOW WILL BE BACK ON IN ITS ENTIRETY FROM 6-7PM ON KRUI 89.7

Now I end my post with an excerpt of the mighty lyrics of Manowar. Remember, there is no stopping metal!

Fight fight fight
Fighting the world every single day
Fighting the world for the right to play
Heavy Metal in my brain
I'm fighting for Metal 'cause it's here to stay

Fighting,fighting,fighting the World
I been fighting the World
Fighting,fighting,fighting the World
I been fighting
Fight for a living - Fighting the World
Fight for a living - Fighting the World
Fight for a living - Fighting the World
Fight

See my brother standing by my side
Only got one thing on ever mind
Radio's playing this nation wide
Turn it up louder till we all get fright

Fighting,fighting,fighting the World
I been fighting the World
Fighting,fighting,fighting the World
I been fighting
Fight for a living - Fighting the World
Fight for a living - Fighting the World
Fight for a living - Fighting the World
Fight
Fight - Fighting the World
Fight for a living - Fighting the World

No comments: