Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just a Little Crazy...

I'll give you 20 bucks if you guess the song reference from the title above... just kidding!

Apparently some dude named Jim Bartek has made the news after he listened to the craptastic Judas Priest release, Nostradamus, in its entirety for 145 straight days.

Total listening time racked up to: 249 hours or one-and-half weeks.

Goddamn! That is a lot of Nostradamus listening. In fact that is a lot of listening for any album. I mean, God could record a metal album and I probably wouldn't listen to it that much!

I could see it now...

YHWH to release MIGHTY THUNDER. This would be his first album obviously. The Jesus saga would come out later!

Tracklisting:
1) Creation
2) Cain and Abel
3) Flood
4) Plague, Famine and Death
5) Exodus
6) Mt. Sinai
7) The Ten Commandments
8) Goliath
9) YHWH
10)MIGHTY THUNDER

Excuse my proper biblical order I did this very fast!

But anways back to the main topic...

Just what does a man that is willing to listen to Nostradamus 145 days straight look like you ask? Look below.



You can check out the full Blabbermouth article here.

No comments: