Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Holy Bondage Goat Zombie Batman!

Ah, sorry I was just checking the blabbermouth.net news, putting off homework as usual, and I saw a video for the song "Bondage Goat Zombie" by Belphegor. I am down with the whole black and death metal movement, but you gotta admit it can get a little ridiculous.

Call me old fashioned, but I will take King Diamond over most of the black metal acts out there today. I gotta give props to Behemoth though, that last cd wasn't bad. Like all black metal you have to be in the mood to listen to it though.

Oh yeah and in other news on blabbermouth... well here I will just post it...

LA Weekly's Daniel Hernandez reports on his blog Intersections that a bizarre wave of mob emo-bashings ("emos" are followers of the "emo" subculture, which is short for "emotional") is sweeping across Mexico. According to Hernandez, "The movement is being generated on message boards and social networking sites by non-emo youth who highly dislike like the emo look and attitude. The spark came first in Queretaro on March 7. An estimated 800 young people poured into the city's Centro Historico hunting for emos to beat the crap out of. They found some.

Who knew?

Anyways, just saying that I hoped you all enjoyed the show tonight! Here is the new video for the In Flames song that I played on the show, The Mirror's Truth.

No comments: