Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally, an update!

Hey all you headbangers, this is Randy, your fellow metalhead and DJ for the Metal Show reporting for duty. I just wanted to let anyone checking out the blog to know that I updated the concert lists with some new ones, as well as the CD Releases. They are constantly being updated so check back for more, in fact why not just bookmark the blog?

For this week's edition of the Metal Show (Wednesday, from 1-3PM) I will actually be prerecording my show so if you try and call in you will not get an answer. However, you should still hear my wonderful voice, although this time around there will be significantly less talking and significantly more raging metal music!

Why am I prerecording my show do you ask? For a test??? No way!

I am going to see my bro's band Dark Mirror open for Megadeth at the Rave in Wisconsin! Check em' out if you get the time www.darkmirroronline.com and www.myspace.com/darkmirror.

I will post concert updates on the blog ASAP and hopefully maybe I will even get a review and some photos up as well.

Stay tuned to the one and only Official Metal Show Blog and the Metal Show (Wednesdays from 1-3PM) for more info on all things metal!

-Randy

Oh, and check out this video of Cedar Falls own Dark Mirror in action at the legendary Lang Auditorium!

No comments: