Monday, January 18, 2010

THE RETURN OF THE METAL SHOW ON KRUI 89.7FM!



If you didn't notice the change at the top of the page, The Metal Show will be rocking the airwaves starting next Monday, January 25, from 8 - 10 p.m.

As usual, I will try and keep The Official Metal Show Metal Blog updated as much as possible (and as much as my other work obligations will allow).

News is still pretty slow right now, but hang on tight, because things will begin picking up in the metal world before you know it!

As always you can listen to the metal on KRUI 89.7FM in Iowa City, or stream it over the Web on KRUI's official site.

I will leave you with some music from Chimaira's 2009 album The Infection. I didn't really listen to this CD all that much when it came out, but the last few days it's all I've touched.

It kind of fizzles out about 3/4 of the way through, but the first 5 tracks are so are just heavy slabs of groove. The song below is called "The Disappearing Sun".

No comments: