Monday, September 28, 2009

More Slayer Leaks Online: "World Painted Blood"

Another track has leaked off World Painted Blood and is available on the Slayer's MySpace.

I think that the new song is definitely cooler than "Hate Worldwide" and "Psychopathy Red", although the production still doesn't sound all that great to me (curse you Greg Fidelman!).

I know bands like capturing that "raw" sound, but I think Seasons in the Abyss and South of Heaven had better production than this.

Anyways the song itself is an epic five-minute track that has a slower groove to it. I'm digging all the variations in riffing going on and the usual chaotic solos.

Decibel gave the album a 9/10, so I'm looking forward to hearing the whole thing on November 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

World Painted Blood is a bloody good track, even if the mix still needs a little tweaking here and there.

Just cant wait for the album to come out now....