Saturday, September 12, 2009

Heavy Metal Tuesday: Shadows Fall and The Black Dahlia Murder Web streams

Shadows Fall's Retribution and The Black Dahlia Murder's Deflorate are both currently streaming online. I have had the Deflorate for awhile and it is definitely one of the band's best. I am waiting until I get my preordered copy in the mail to hear Retribution.

Click here for Shadows Fall.


And here for Black Dahlia Murder.


Update: Dying Fetus's album Descend Into Depravity is also available for your listening pleasure online now. It's BRUTAL!



Remember if you end up liking any of these albums to go support metal and buy one either online or at your favorite store. This Tuesday has many big releases, so I made a list below.

Tuesday Metal Release List:
* Ace Frehley- Anomaly
* Megadeth- Endgame
* Shadows Fall- Retribution
* The Black Dahlia Murder- Deflorate
* Dying Fetus- Descend Into Depravity

No comments: