Friday, March 23, 2012

Randy Lives On

Hello fellow metalheads,

It has been forever since I updated this blog and to get back into writing, I have started up a new blog called "The Heavy Metal Review," over on Wordpress.

I figured I would start fresh and clean to keep up with a new format mainly focusing on CD reviews and the occasional commentary on upcoming albums (and The Metal Show is currently no more). If you have been following this blog and think you might be interested in hearing what I have to say, give the blog a look, and feel free to follow it if you like what you see.

Right now there isn't much to look at, but I hope to get some reviews up and running on the site in the next few days.

Thanks for your support over the years,

Eric aka Randy former host of The Metal Show on 89.7 KRUI in Iowa City.

P.S. Have you guys heard the new Meshuggah songs yet? I assume you all have, but as a reminder of the new album being released on Tuesday, here is "Do Not Look Down," from the upcoming album, Koloss.

No comments: