Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sorry about the lack of updates!

I have been Sorry sliding my fans out of metal commentary and news ,
and for that, I am sorry.

Hey loyal followers and random metal heads,

You may have noticed I have once again fallen behind on updating the blog. I've been working and applying for other jobs at the same time, which is essentially like having two jobs, on top of trying to keep healthy, work out, and just live life, so I have been slacking here, even though I also love to write, especially about metal!

I have some things bookmarked I would like to make posts about and my goal is to get some new content up by Thursday. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about the blog!

Thanks,

Randy

P.S. Here is a cool new metal video from Dark Fortress to hold you over.

No comments: