Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday Night Guitar Noodling with Zakk Wylde

By way of special request from metalhead Chris, I am posting this video, which hopefully is what he was looking for.

Chris comments:

"Wow! Been a ZW fan for ever. I just watched the 8 minute solo with Zakk using the Dimebagg Razor he made for Zakk and at about 7 minute into it, he's using the tremolo and the low E string to make some wild metal guitar noises.

When he bends the E string, I swear it is moving by itself! I can't tell how he's doing it, but it's pretty wicked! Watch that one, and watch the closeup on the strings at 7 minutes for about 30 seconds or more and watch the low E string bend itself!"

That was so enthusiastic, I had to check out the solo and it is pretty badass. Plus it's fitting since two posts ago I mentioned the anniversary of Dimebagg's passing.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Chris B said...

Yes, this is the one. Right at 7 min and 9 seconds, the frickin E string moves itself. You can see both his hands and none seem to be manipulating the Low E, so how the hell does he do it?????

Thanks Bro, SMDF
Chris B.

bathmate said...

it really very good.
I love it !
I like it !
thanks :)- .

Bathmate