Monday, February 4, 2008

The Metal Show Wants You! (DONT FORGET TO LISTEN WEDNESDAY FROM 7-9PM!)

Hey all you rockin' dudes and dudettes, Randy here giving this blog a much needed update!

I just wanted to point out, that if you check out the blog feel free to post a comment or let me know if there are any cd release dates or upcoming concerts that you would like to see announced on the blog/show.

Oh, and if you are in a sweet local metal/rock band feel free to post a comment with a link to your myspace or whatever it is you use to promote yourself so that me and the rest of the metal community at the good ol' University of Iowa can check it out!

And also don't be surprised if you see changes in the Metal Show in the coming months, well hopefully I will at least get around to some of my ideas which as of now include:
1) Upgrading the Metal Show blog to a full blown awesome Metal Show website! (this one is the most likely to happen as of now)
2) Maybe getting up some concert photos and/or reviews if I get the time.
3) Metal music beds on the show (for that professional feel)
4) A proper intro to the Metal Show

Note: This could all be wishful thinking and I may find myself lacking in the time department, but these are my goals to achieve by the end of this semester so hopefully they will get done!

If you didn't notice I updated the CD Release Dates and the Concert section as well.

the most metal DJ on the planet,

-Randy

Check out this video of Exodus's latest single Riot Act from their album The Atrocity Exhibition (exhibit A). (You can see the band live at the Reverb in Cedar Falls February 14, what better way than to celebrate Valentine's day with some metal?)

No comments: